Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Storm In A Tea Cup!


Many moons ago, I remember my nanna taking/dragging me to see 'Storm Boy'. NOW,this movie came out the same time as 'Star Wars',and obviously I wanted to see the latter movie.But no,my nanna took me to see 'Storm Boy' and there was no other way or chance that she was gonna have it.
Now after going through the motions of being thoroughly pissed off,I quite liked the movie.I recognised the black dude(David Gulpilill)from another great movie called 'Walkabout'.
Now...he is basically rotting away.Do a google search on him and you'll be blown away.He should be (and is)a national treasure,but he is drinking himself to death.
How do you help someone who won't help themself?Very sad considering he has a family.F AMILY should be the catalyst for ANYTHING!
Wake up Dave. You're not alone mate...

No comments: