Saturday, January 13, 2007

Motherlode vs. Angry Snuff Puppet

Many moons ago now when I was a fledgling full time muso/guitarist,I played in a band called Motherlode who stole the drummer from Aiz Lynch's(formerly of Candy Harlots)new band Angry Snuff Puppet.
Laurie Marlow,formerly of Heaven,now with Black Label,played Bass.
Last night while trawling the endless seas of the web,I came across an individual who listed themselves as playing at one time with Angry Snuff Puppet.As I hadn't heard this band mentioned for a long time I decided to make contact and see who this person was.I thought it might be Aiz.But it turned out to be a guy named Dave from the original line-up.As far as I knew,there was only 1 line-up.But I guess you really do learn something new everyday.
Anyway's we made contact and it's gotten me thinking about tracking down other old acquantances...or maybe the past should be left as it is...the past.

No comments: