Sunday, January 28, 2007

Searching Lost "Christensen" Clan


We all have skeletons in the closet. Secrets that aren't spoken of in the family about certain situations,events,happenings,life styles-you get the picture.
All families are strange in their own odd little way and deal with their issues in their own ways.
2 years ago,my Uncle committed suicide. Connected a hose to his exhaust,fed it into his car,wound the window up,left the engine running and drifted off into an eternal sleep.
He did this in America where he was living after remarrying a woman no one back here had met and only his children and my grandparents had seen(my grandparents had only seen photos I think).
I'd always seen my Uncle as this cool giant of a guy who had it all. A beautiful wife(my Aunty),he drove a motorbike,had mates who were in the know,played great music(Cheap Trick,Queen etc.)and saw Led Zepplin in concert.
Thanx to the internet,my Aunty left him for another guy she met online.Why,I have no idea. If they were having problems,no one said anything.
I met my Uncle after not seeing him for 12 years after my grandparents passed away within quick succession of each other. We patched up our differences(I like to think)said our goodbyes and parted company for the last time.
One Friday night not long after I got a drunken call(it's how he/we handle things)from my father about his death,but no one knew what the exact circumstances were.
Which brings me here;I still have no idea & would love to get in touch with any family out there who can help me. Erin,Luke,Ryan or Joanne Christensen,anyone. Contact me through these pages.

No comments: