Saturday, September 16, 2006

Skulls & Cross Bones


Skulls,crossbones,pirates,guitars,music,life and it's bullshit included, ,jewellery,clothes,tattoos,muso's,family;it'll all be here.Right here,right now.Feel free to drop me a line and we'll suck each others brains for a while.
Anyways what got me started on this blog was my search for The skull ring.There's a shit load more to it than just typing in "skull rings" and punching search.There's a lot of crap out there to wade through,you know the ones,tin rings with glass eyes-you get the picture.
After 10+ years of good & bad times it was time to retire my original piece and get a replacement made and after many a blood-shot-eyed night,I settled on Dave's Custom Skulls.
He didn't disappoint,so check him out and you just might find what you've been hunting for.

No comments: