Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fun In Crazy Town

I always go to my shed after work when I've got the next day off,power up the amp,turn on the iPod,turn it up,crack open a cold one and let all the little insignificant(which always at the time seem so mammoth)troubles slide away into nothing land or where ever they go.My boys will come down and shake & strut their stuff and just carry on like hooligans in general,and maybe my girl will come down to check in on things.But usually it's all about cutting loose,shaking off the shit and getting a beer/bourbon buzzzzzz.So as you can see,I'm hanging out for Thursday night.

This weekend was the last of an annual festival they hold at work.It's spring here so flowers are out,bees are buzzing,the sun's shining and everyone's got fornication and all things lusty/musty more than ever on their minds.I bought a couple of hot dogs and an ice cream which was my contribution to things.Went for a walk through the gardens which was cool.Made me feel good to be alive since I'm surrounded by sick people everyday.I work in a psych hospital.For every good there's a bad hey.Appreciation is the word I'm looking for.

No comments: